Bangladesh Agricultural University Admission Circular 2010-20 is already been published on the official website of BAU. This year total of 1108 candidates will get to admit in different subjects under 6 faculties. If you want to apply to Bangladesh Agricultural University then read this post attentively. Here we are going to share all the related information for BAU Admission Circular 2020-21.
Bangladesh Agricultural University
Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU) is also known as Mymensingh Agricultural University that is a government-financed public university that is focused on all aspects of agricultural education and research. The University was established in 1961 and located in the Mymensingh district in Bangladesh. Currently, the university has 43 departments under six faculties, 2 Administrative Buildings, 13 Residential Hall for students, Three-storied Central Library and other infrastructure as well.
See the summaries information of Bangladesh Agricultural University
Name of Content
|Summaries Information of BAU|
Bangladesh Agriculture University (BAU)
Knowledge, Efficiency, Moral Character
18 August 1961
12 (Male -9 and Female 3)
President of the Country
Professor Dr. Lutful Hassan (30 May 2020 – Present)
Bangladesh Agricultural University Subjects
At present, the university consists of 43 departments under six faculties that covering all aspects of agricultural education and research. Here we added the Bangladesh Agricultural University subject list below.
Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Department of Anatomy and Histology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Microbiology and Hygiene
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery and Obstetrics
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant Pathology
- Department of Crop Botany
- Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Department of Agricultural Extension Education
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Languages
- Department of Agroforestry
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Seed Science and Technology
- Department of Food Safety and management
Faculty of Animal Husbandry
- Department of Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Poultry Science
- Department of Dairy Science
Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Agricultural Finance
- Department of Agricultural Statistics
- Department of Agribusiness and Marketing
- Department of Rural Sociology
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Department of Farm Structure and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Farm Power and Machinery
- Department of Irrigation and Water Management
- Department of Food Technology and Rural Industries
- Department of Computer Science and Mathematics
Faculty of Fisheries
- Department of Fisheries, Biology, and Genetics
- Department of Aquaculture
- Department of Fisheries Management
- Department of Fisheries Technology
Total Seat Distribution of BAU (Bangladesh Agricultural University)
Bangladeshi Agriculture University has decided to admit on 1108 seats under six faculties for the undergraduate students in 2020-21 academic sessions. Here we added total seat distribution of BAU.
|General Seat||Reserved Seats (Quota)||Total|
|Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology|
|Agricultural Engineering and Technology|
BAU Admission Important Date and Information
- Application Start and Ends: 10 September to 15 October 2020
- Admit Card Download: 20 October to 28 November 2020
- Seat Plan Announcement: 25 November 2020
- Admission Test Held on 30 November 2020 (Saturday) at 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission Result Publish: Within 5 December 2020
- Merit List Candidate Admission Date: 10 and 11 December 2020
- Waiting List Result Publish: 14 December 2020 (Saturday)
- Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 17 December 2020 at 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 2nd Waiting List Result Publish: 19 December 2020
- 2nd Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 19 December 2020
- Class Start: Admission authority will be informed on the BAU official website.
Bangladesh Agricultural University BAU Admission Notice 2020-21
Bangladesh Agricultural University Admission Notice 2020-21 session has been published on the official website of the BAU Admission website. You can also download the circular from our website as well. See the below.
Bangladesh Agriculture University Admission Requirements
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2017/ 2018
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2019/2020
- Applicant should be Science Group in Both SSC & HSC and must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 and a total GPA of 7.00 in both SSC and HSC without 4th subjects.
- A total of 1108 students will be eligible to admit in the BAU Admission.
How to Apply for Bangladesh Agriculture University
If you are interested to apply for Bangladesh Agriculture University Admission then there are two easiest ways to apply for the BAU admission test for the undergraduate course.
- At first, visit the admission website https://admission-agri.org/
- Fill up the application form accurately and submit.
- You will get a Bill No and use it when you pay the admission test fee.
SMS format for the BAU admission undergraduate program is very easy. Here we added the SMS format below.
MMS <space> BAU <Space> SSC Roll <Space> SSC Registration <Space>SSC Passing Year <Space> SSC BOARD <Space> HSC Roll<Space> HSC Registration <Space> HSC Passing Year <Space> HSC BOARD <Space> Quota
SMS send it to 69669
Education Board Keyword
- Dhaka- DHA
- Rajshahi – RAJ
- Dinajpur – DIN
- Comilla – COM
- Barishal – BAR
- Sylhet – SYL
- Jessore — JES
- Chittagong- CHI
- Madrasha – MAD
- Technical — TEC
Keywords for Quota
- Freedom Fighters Grandchild — FF
- Indigenous People (Chittagong Hill Tracks) — HT
- Indigenous People (Out of Chittagong) — OT
How to Pay for the BAU Admission Fee
There are three ways to complete the payment for the Bangladesh Agriculture University Admission Test. You can pay through Rocket, bKash, and SureCash. See the payment procedure below.
Bangladesh Agricultural University Admission Test Question Pattern
The admission test will be taken on 200 marks. 100 marks for MCQ and 100 marks will be counted from SSC and HSC results. See the MCQ test subject list for BAU admission below.
- English – 10
- Biology – 15
- Botany – 15
- Chemistry – 20
- Math – 20
Note: 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. So you must be careful on the BAU admission test to get admitted to Mymensingh Agriculture University, 2020-21 undergraduate program.
Bangladesh Agricultural University Admit Card
All the applicants will be eligible to download the admit card from the BAU website between 20 October to 28 November 2020.
Before downloading the admit card candidate should be uploaded own passport size color photo. (JPG format and file size maximum of 50 kb).
After download, the admit card needs to print in A4 size paper and must be signed on the place of Student’s Signature.
The candidate will not participate in the admission test without admit card.
BAU Admission Result
This year BAU Admission test will be held on Saturday, 30 November 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the result will be published within 5 December 2020 on the official website of Bangladesh Agriculture University. The result will be prepared based on 200 marks. 100 marks will be counted from the admission test and another 100 marks have to select on SSC and HSC results.