BRUR Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published on the official website of the Begum Rokeya University of Rangpur. According to the admission authority declaration, this year’s admission test will be held on 21 individual departments under 6 faculties. If you want to know all the admission procedure then read this article attentively. We are going to describe all the related information about BRUR Admission Notice, BRUR Admission Requirements, BRUR Admission Result as well.
Begum Rokeya University
Begum Rokeya University is a government-financed public university in the north part of Bangladesh. The university established on 8 October 2008 under Begum Rokeya University Act, 2009 (2009–29) which is located in Rangpur Division. It is the 30th public university of Bangladesh which is named by the popular feminist writer and social worker Begum Rokeya.
See all summaries information of Begum Rokeya University.
|Name of Content||Summaries Information of BRUR|
|Name||Begum Rokeya University of Rangpur (BRUR)|
|Motto||Knowledge is Power|
|Phone||+880 521-59305 / +880 521-59326|
|Land Area||Urban, 75 acres (30 ha)|
|Residential Halls||Three (one for female and two for male students)|
|Chancellor||President of the Country|
|Vice-chancellor||Nazmul Ahsan Kalimullah (2017 to Present)|
Begum Rokeya University Subject and Faculty List
At present, the university consists of 24 individual Departments/Subjects under 6 faculties. All the faculties are sorted into 6 different units. See unit wise faculty and the subject list below.
- Department of Bangla
- Department of English
- Department of History and Archaeology
B Unit Subject List – Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Economics
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Gender and Development Studies
- Department of Mass Communication and Journalism
- Department of Public Administration
C Unit Subject List – Faculty of Business Studies
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems
- Department of Management Studies
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Finance and Banking
D Unit Subject List – Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Statistics
E Unit Subject List – Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
F Unit Subject List – Faculty of Life and Earth Sciences
- Department of Geography and Environmental Science
- Department of Disaster Management
Unit Wise Subject and Seat Distribution
Begum Rokeya University admission authority announced, this year admission will be held on for 1,380 seats. Here we describe all the department’s wise seat distribution for each unit. Before the online application, you can see the total seat distribution. Hope it will help you to get the right preparation as well.
|Unit||Departments||Seat Capacity (According to SSC & HSC Exam)|
|History & Anthropology||50||05||10||65|
|Women & Gender Studies||32||11||22||65|
|Mass Communication & Journalism||22||06||22||50|
|C Unit||Management Studies||05||45||10||60|
|Accounting & Information Systems||05||50||10||65|
|Finance & Banking||05||45||10||60|
|E Unit||Computer Science & Engineering||00||00||45||45|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||00||00||55||55|
|F Unit||Geography & Environmental Science||20||40||60|
Begum Rokeya University Admission Notice 2020-21
Begum Rokeya University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published on the BRUR Admission website. You can easily download the BRUR Admission Notice from our website below.
BRUR Admission Test Requirements
|Unit||Discipline||Min GPA with 4th Subject||Total GPA|
|SSS (2017/2018)||HSC (2019/2020)|
|Humanities/ Business Studies||3.50||3.00||7.00|
Important Dates and Information
- Online Application Start: 26th September 2020 (From 10.00 AM)
- Online Application End: 15th November 2020 ( Till 11.59 PM)
- Admission Test Start: 2nd December 2020, Sunday.
- Admission Test End: 6th December 2020, Thursday.
- Admission Test Result Published Date: 18th December 2020.
- Helpline: 01557229215; 01558136814
Online Application Procedure
- At first, Visit the official website of Begum Rokeya University. The website is http://brur.teletalk.com.bd/
- Then you can see a different way for National Curriculum (SSC, HSC, GCE -O Level & A-Level) in the first step.
- Now, you have to enter SSC and HSC roll number, registration number, board name and passing year and click on the submit button.
- To fulfill the application now attach your recent passport size color photograph and own signature.
- Photograph: (300×300 pixel in jpg/jpeg formate and file size should be 100kb)
- Signature: (300×80 pixel in jpg/jpeg formate and file size should be 60kb)
- After completing the online application you can see your student copy and User ID that you can collect by downloading a PDF formate or print it as well.
- Then you have to pay the application fee through Teletalk mobile operator within 48 hours. If you don’t pay within 48 hours then your application will not be granted.
According to the BRUR Admission Notice, the online application fee have to pay through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Operator. See below with the details process of the payment method.
- At first, Go to the Message Option and
- Type BRUR Keep Space and Type the User ID
- Send the Message into 16222 Number
Example: BRUR <Space> XXXXXXX ( Here XXXXXXx is User ID).
After sending the SMS, the applicant will receive a consent SMS with a PIN number and wanted to permission to completed the selected registration fee.
Now Application has to reply with the following SMS format below.
BRUR<Space>YES<Space>PIN and Send it to 16222 Number
Unit Wise BRUR Admission Test Registration Fee
Usually, Registration fee varies for all the individual units. See the registration fees for each unit below.
|Name of Unit||Name of Faculties||Registration Fee|
|Unit A||Arts Faculty||440.00 BDT/Taka|
|Unit B||Social Science Faculty||605.00 BDT/Taka|
|Unit C||Business Studies Faculty||495.00 BDT/Taka|
|Unit D||Science Faculty||495.00 BDT/Taka|
|Unit E||Engineering & Technology Faculty||385.00 BDT/Taka|
|Unit F||Life & Earth Science||385.00 BDT/Taka|
Begum Rokeya University Admission Test Date
Begum Rokeya University admission exam will be held on different dates. Here is the BRUR admission test date for each unit.
|02nd December 2020||Sunday||Unit wise admission test schedule will be published on the official website https://brur.ac.bd/ Facebook Page or inform through SMS.|
|03rd December 2020||Monday|
|04th December 2020||Tuesday|
|05th December 2020||Wednesday|
|06th December 2020||Thursday|
Begum Rokeya University Admission Admit Card
BRUR admission admits card, downloading deadline you can know easily from the official website. Besides, the admission authority will inform you about the deadline through SMS. A candidate will not be allowed in the admission test without admit card.
Admit Card Downloading Process:
- Go to the admission website: http://brur.teletalk.com.bd/
- Enter the User ID and Password and click on the submit button.
- Download the admit card with 2 copies and print it with color.
BRUR Admission Result
According to the Begum Rokeya University admission notice, the BRUR Admission test result will be published on 18th December 2020. All the 6 units result will be available to see on the Begum Rokeya University website. The authority of the admission council also sends the result by SMS. You can also check the admission test result from our website in PDF format.
Final Words About Begum Rokeya University Admission
If you think this post is helpful for your application procedure on Begum Rokeya University Admission 2020-21 academic session undergraduate program then share with your friends. On the other hand, if you have any kind of suggestion then leave your opinion in the comment section below. We appreciate your valuable suggestions and try to reply back on your answer as well. We wish you the best of luck.
You May Also Apply to Barisal University Admission Circular 2020-21 | BU Admission