Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University circular 2020-21 has recently published on the HSTU admission official website. This year more than two thousand students get a chance to admitted to the undergraduate program. If you are interested to study in this university and want to know the admission procedure then read this post till the end. Here we going to describe all the related information about the application system, payment method, HSTU seat plan, HSTU admit card download, HSTU question bank as well.
Before going to describe HSTU admission circular requirements, Let’s take a look brief details about HSTU.
Hajee Danesh University (HSTU)
Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University is a government-financed Public University that’s located in Dinajpur, Bangladesh. Locally it’s called Hajee Danesh University which is the first Science and Technology University in the northern region and the second oldest Science and Technology University in Bangladesh. At first, The university was established as an Agricultural Extension Training Institute (AETI) and later on upgraded to Hajee Mohammad Danesh Agricultural College in 1988 under affiliation from the Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU). Then the college was upgraded as a Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University (HSTU) in 1999.
See the summarized information about HSTU.
|Name of Content||Summaries Information of HSTU|
|Name||Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University (HSTU)|
|Established||1979 (University Started 11 September 1999)|
|Location||Dinajpur- 5200, Bangladesh|
|Land Area||Rural, 85 acre’s|
|Residential Halls||8 (Male – 5 and Female – 3)|
|Chancellor||President of the Country|
|Vice-chancellor||Dr. M. Abul Kashem (Present 2020)|
Faculty Wise Subject List of Hajee Danesh University
Currently, the university consists of 45 departments under 9 faculties that offers 23 undergraduate degrees along with several postgraduate and doctoral courses. See the complete faculty wise subject/departments list below.
01. Faculty of Postgraduate
02. Faculty of Agriculture:
- Department of Agronomy(AGN)
- Department of Horticulture (HRT)
- Department of Soil Science (SSC)
- Department of Entomology (ENT)
- Department of Plant Pathology (PLP)
- Department of Genetics & Plant Breeding (GPB)
- Crop Physiology & Ecology (CPE)
- Department of Agricultural Extension(AEX)
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry (ACH)
- Department of Agroforestry And Environment (AGF)
- Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)
03. Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering:
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering(CSE)
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE)
04. Faculty of Business Studies:
- Department of Accounting (ACT)
- Department of Management Studies (MGT)
- Department of Marketing (MKT)
- Department of Finance and Banking (FIB)
05. Faculty of Fisheries:
- Department of Fisheries Biology & Genetics (FBG)
- Department of Fisheries Management (FMG)
- Department of Fisheries Technology (FTL)
- Department of Aquaculture (AQC)
06. Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Science:
- Department of Microbiology (MIC)
- Department of Pathology and Parasitology (PPS)
- Department of Dairy and Poultry Science (DPS)
- Department of Anatomy and Histology (ANH)
- Department of General Animal Science and Nutrition (ASN)
- Department of Genetics and Animal breeding (GAB)
- Department of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics (MSO)
- Department of Physiology &Pharmacology (PPH)
07. Faculty of Engineering:
- Department of Agricultural & Industrial Engineering (AIE)
- Department of Food Processing & Preservation (FPP)
- Department of Food Engineering & Technology (FET)
- Department of Food Science & Nutrition (FSN)
- Department of Architecture (ARC)
- Department of Civil Engineering (CE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
08. Faculty of Science:
- Department of Chemistry (CHE)
- Department of Statistics (SAT)
- Department of Mathematics (MAT)
- Department of Physics (PHY)
09. Faculty of Social Science & Humanities:
- Department of Language (ENGLISH)
- Department of Economics (ECN)
- Department of Sociology (SOC)
- Department of Development Studies (DS)
Important Dates & Time of Hajee Danesh University
- Online Application website: www.hstu.ac.bd/admission
- Online Application Start From – 25 September (Wednesday) 2020
- Online Application End: 24 October (Thursday) 2020
- Admission Test Fee: 500 BDT
- Admit Card Download: 1st December to 2nd December 2020
- Admission Test Start From – 2nd December (Monday) 2020
- Admission End: 4th December (Wednesday) 2020
- HelpLine: 017292662444, 01729266245, 01729266246
- Email: email@example.com
Eligibility of HSTU Admission Circular
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2019 or 2020 academic session
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2017 or 2018 academic session
- Must have a GPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 both in HSC and SSC
- Minimum GPA 7.00 Out of 10
- ‘O’ Level Students must have at least B Grade in a total of 5 subjects
- A-Level Students need at least C Grade in three subjects. These are… Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Agricultural Studies.
HSTU Admission Circular 2020-21
Hajee Danesh University already published their admission notice on the official admission website. To get more details, keep in touch on our website as well as the HSTU website.
Application Process for the HSTU Admission
Students need to apply through either the admission website or Mobile SMS. Students have to apply individually for each (A, B, C, D) Unit.
Apply Through Online:
- At first, visit the admission website: www.hstu.ac.bd/admission
- Fill up the online application form. After filling the application form applicant will get a Bill Number that is automatically generated.
- It needs to use when a candidate wants to make the payment complete.
Payment Method of HSTU Admission
According to the HSTU admission circular, every applicant has to pay 500 BDT through DBBL Mobile banking System Rocket, Bkash or Surecash. Use Biller ID 373 when you pay the fee through Rocket and use HDTUF as a payment keyword in Surecash. After completing the payment, an SMS will receive on the mobile immediately. There will be mentioned the Transaction ID in the SMS.
Note: If there any problem happens to pay the fees then the student can contact at Admission@hstu.ac.bd by mentioning the transaction id.
HSTU Question Bank
The admission test will be held on the MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) systems and the questions paper will be set in Bengali. If any candidate wants to participate in English question paper then have to give more 500 BDT extra within 20 November 2020.
Note: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
HSTU Seat Plan
According to the admission authority announcement the admission test held on 2nd December to 4th December 2020. HSTU seat plan will be published on the official website of the Hajee Mohammad Danesh Science and Technology University. Till then keep your eyes on their website regularly.
Unit Wise Written Test and Mark Distribution
The admission authority will conduct the written test based on 150 marks (Bachelor of Architecture is only 200 marks). Amongst them, 100 marks are for the MCQ test and 50 marks come from SSC and HSC results.
See the unit wise written test and mark distribution process below.
|Unit Name||Admission Test Subject||Total Marks|
|Unit C (Business Studies)||Business Policy and Management||
|Unit C (Science/Humanities)||Bangla||
|Architecture Subject Drawing Exam||
HSTU Admit Card Download
All the applicants can download the HSTU admit card from the university official website (www.hstu.ac.bd/admission) till 1st November to 1st December 2020. Before downloading the admit card candidate need to upload a passport size color photograph (JPG formate and File size maximum 50 kb). After downloading the admit card print it with A4 size offset paper. Without the admit card, students will not participate in the admission test.
To get to know more details about the admission procedure just call at 01729266244, 01729266245, 01729266246 and firstname.lastname@example.org
HSTU Admission Result
After finishing the admission test then HSTU result will be available on the official website Hajee Danesh University (hstu.ac.bd/admission). To get the admission result you need to keep in touch with our website as well as the HSTU website regularly.
You can also check the HSTU admission result through mobile SMS.
Final Word about HSTU Admission Circular
- All the candidates will not enter (prohibited) the exam hall with a digital watch, calculator, mobile phone, etc.
- A candidate must have 35 numbers in the admission test if he or she wants to get admitted to Quota.
- Especially for C unit, 60% seat will be allotted for the Business studies students and 40% will be allotted for the Science and Humanities students.
- If any of the candidate application information will be proved fake, wrong, or uncompleted then the application will be canceled or rejected by the authority.
- Admission authority has the full power to change or added any kind of rules about the admission test.