Khulna Agricultural University Admission Circular 2020-21 has been published on the official admission website. This year the top seven Agricultural University in Bangladesh is going to start together its Admission process for the 2020-21 undergraduate program. If you are interested in KAU admission then keep read the post, here we going to describe all the related information about KAU admission.
Khulna Agricultural University
Khulna Agricultural University is the fifth government-financed public agriculture university which is located in Khulna, Bangladesh. The University is established in 2020 and currently consists of 51 individual departments under 7 faculties. Here we have mentioned all the faculties and subject list below.
Faculty Wise Subject List
Faculty of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy and Histology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Department of Microbiology and Public Health
- Department of Livestock Production and Management
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Department of Dairy Science
- Department of Poultry Science
- Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Theriogenology
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant Pathology
- Department of Crop Botany
- Department of Plant Genetics and Biotechnology
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Information Systems
- Department of Agroforestry
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Faculty of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- Department of Fish Biology and Genetics
- Department of Aquaculture
- Department of Fishery Resources Conservation and Management
- Department of Fisheries Technology and Quality Control
- Department of Oceanography
- Department of Fish Health Management
Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Studies
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Sociology and Rural Development
- Department of Agribusiness and Marketing
- Department of Agricultural Statistics and Bioinformatics
- Department of Agricultural Finance, Co-operative and Banking
- Department of Language and Communication Studies
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Department of Farm Structure
- Department of Farm Power and Machinery
- Department of Irrigation and Water Management
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics and Physics
Faculty of Food Sciences and Safety
- Department of Food Engineering and Technology
- Department of Food Nutrition
- Department of Quality Control and Safety Management
- Department of Bioprocess Engineering
Faculty of Environment, Disaster Risks and Agro-Climatic Studies
- Department of Environment and Agroclimatic Studies
- Department of Forestry and Mangrove Studies
- Department of Wildlife Ecology
- Department of Disaster Risk Management
Eligibility of KAU Admission 2020-21 Session
Anyone from Bangladeshi or any foreign country Science discipline students can apply for the KAU admission 2020-21 academic session undergraduate program. Here we have given the admission circular requirements below.
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2020 or 2021
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2017 or 2018
- Applicant should be Science Group in Both SSC & HSC and must have Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 and total GPA of 7.00 in both SSC and HSC without 4th subjects.
- Total of 150 students will be eligible to admit in the KAU Admission 2020-21 academic session.
Important Dates of KUA Admission
- Application Starts: 10th September 2020
- Application Ends: 15th October 2020
- Admit Card Download Time: 20th October to 28th November 2020
- Seat Plan Date: 25 November 2020
- Admission Test Starts: 30 November 2020 Saturday (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Admission Result Publish Date: Before 5th December 2020
- Merit List Candidate Admission Date: 10th December to 11th December 2020
- Waiting List Result Publish Date: 14th December 2020 (Saturday)
- Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 17 December 2020 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- 2nd Waiting List Result Publish: 19 December 2020
- 2nd Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 19 December 2020
- Class Start: Admission authority will be informed on the SAU official website.
Khulna Agriculture University Admission Circular 2020-21
KAU admission circular 2020-21 academic session is available now. You can download the admission notice from our website. See the below at a glance.
Total Seat Distribution of KAU Admission
Name of Faculty
Name of Degree
Reserved Seats (Quota)
|Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences||BSc in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry||
|Agriculture||BSc in Agriculture||
Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
|BSc in Fisheries||
|Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Studies||BBA in Agricultural Economics||
|Agricultural Engineering and Technology||BBA in Agricultural Engineering||
Total Marks Distribution of KAU Admission
This year admission test will be taken on 200 marks. 100 marks for MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and 100 marks will be counted from SSC and HSC results. See the admission test question pattern for SAU admission below.
- English – 10
- Math – 20
- Biology – 15
- Chemistry – 20
- Botany – 15
Application Process For KAU Admission
If you are interested to apply for Khulna Agriculture University Admission then you need to visit the KAU official admission website. See the application process below.
- At first, visit the official admission website https://admission-agri.org/
- Fill up the application form accurately and submit.
- You will get a Bill No and use it when you pay the admission test fee.
Note: Use your own mobile number so that you will get all the important information on this number through SMS
According to the KAU circular, You can pay the Khulna Agriculture University admission test fee through Rocket, bKash, and SureCash. See the payment procedure below. Hopes it will help you when you try to make complete the payment.
Download Admission Test Admit Card
All the candidates will be eligible to download the admit card from the KAU website from 20 October to 28 November 2020. Before downloading the admit card candidate should be uploaded own passport size color photograph that must be in JPG format and file size maximum of 50 kb. After download it, the applicant needs to print in A4 size paper and must be signed on the place of Student’s Signature. Without admit card, the candidate will not participate in the admission test.
Get KAU Admission Result
This year’s Admission test will be held on Saturday, 30 November 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the KAU admission result will be published within 5 December 2020 on the official website of Khulna Agriculture University. Usually, the result will be prepared by admission authority based on 200 marks. 100 marks will be counted from the admission test and another 100 marks have to select on SSC and HSC results.