PSTU Admission Circular 2020-21 has been already published. This session Admission program is going to start from 10th September with the online application process. Patuakhali Science and Technology University is a government-financed and first public university in Barishal Division. This university started its journey in 2000 which is situated in Dumki Upazila about 15 kilometers (9.3 mi) north of Patuakhali District, Bangladesh. So this university would be the best choice for those candidates who want to pursue his/her career in the Agricultural discipline.
Let’s see the summarized information about Patuakhali Science and Technology University before discussion the related information for the PSTU admission circular 2020-21.
|Content||Summarized Information of PSTU|
|Name||Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)|
|Location||Dumki Upazila, Patuakhali District, 8602, Bangladesh|
|Campus||Main Campus 77.0 acres and Sub Campus 12.97 acres|
|Established||8 July 2000|
|Chancellor||President of Country|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Dr. Md. Harun-Or-Rashid (Present)|
Patuakhali Science and Technology University Subject List
Currently, the university has 58 departments under 8 faculties that covering all aspects of agricultural education and research. See the PSTU subject list below.
Faculty of Agriculture
- Agricultural Botany
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Physics and Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Business Administration and Management
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Economics and Sociology
- Finance and Banking
- Language and Communication
- Management Studies
Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
- Dairy Science
- Anatomy and Histology
- Animal Products and By-Products Technology
- Basic Science
- General Animal Science and Animal Nutrition
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Medicine Surgery and Obstetrics
- Microbiology and Public Health
- Pathology and Parasitology
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- Poultry Science
Faculty of Fisheries
- Fisheries Biology and Genetics
- Fisheries Management
- Fisheries Technology
- Marine Fisheries and Oceanography
Faculty of Disaster Management
- Disaster Resilience and Engineering
- Disaster Risk Management
- Emergency Management
- Environmental Science
- Geo Information Science and Earth Observation
Faculty of Land Management and Administration
- Land Administration
- Land Policy and Law
- Land Record and Transformation
Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science
- Biochemistry and Food Analysis
- Community Health and Hygiene
- Environmental Sanitation
- Food Microbiology
- Food Technology and Engineering
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Post Harvest Technology and Marketing
Important Date and Times of PSTU Admission
- The Application Process Start: 10th September 2020
- Application Process Ends: 15th October 2020
- Admit Card Download Stars: 20th October 2020
- The Last Date of Admit Card Download: 28th November 2020
- Seat Plan Announcement: 25 November 2020
- Admission Test Starts on 30 November 2020 (Saturday) From 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Admission Test Result Publish Date: Within 5 December 2020
- Merit List Candidate Admission Date: 10th December to 11th December 2020
- Waiting List Result Publish Date: 14 December 2020 (Saturday)
- Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 17 December 2020 From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Second Waiting List Result Publish Date: 19 December 2020
- Second Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 19 December 2020
- Class Start: Admission authority will be announced on the PSTU official website.
Qualification for the PSTU Admission Test
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2019 or 2020
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2017 or 2018
- The Applicant should be from Science Group and must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in Both HSC & SSC
- Education Requirments: (without 4th subjects)
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 in both HSC & SSC
- Total GPA of 7.00 in both HSC & SSC
Faculty Wise Seat Distribution of PSTU Admission
According to the admission circular, this year a total of 587 students will get a chance to admit to the Patuakhali Science and Technology University. See the faculty wise seat distribution of PSTU admission below.
Name of Degree
|Agriculture||BSc in Agriculture||
|Fisheries||BSc in Fisheries||
|Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine||Dr of Veterinary Medicine||
|BSc in Animal Husbandry||
|Disaster Management||BSc in Disaster Management||
|Disaster Management||BSc in Disaster Management||
|Nutrition and Food Science||BSc in Nutrition and Food Science||
Patuakhali Science and Technology University Circular 2020-21
PSTU admission circular 2020-21 has been published by the PSTU admission authority in the official board meeting. You can download the admission test circular as a picture or pdf formate from our website.
Application Process for PSTU Admission Test
Candidates need to apply through the online application for the PSTU admission. The processes are very simple. Below we have described the online application process for Patuakhali Science and Technology University admission notice 2020-21 undergraduate program.
Online Application Process
- Visit the official website https://admission-agri.org/
- Enter the required information and click to submit.
- After submission, you will receive a “Bill Number”
- Then use this “Bill Number” to pay the admission test fee.
All the applicants have to pay 1000 BDT through Rocket, Bkash or Surecash. If an applicant can not pay the admission fee instantly then they will be complete the payment within 15th October 2020.
PSTU Admission Fee Payment System
Candidate can easily pay the admission test fee through DBBL Rocket, Bkash, or Surecash as well. See the payment procedure below.
- First dial, *322#
- Select Bill pay
- Then select “0” for Agriculture Subject Selection
- Type 336 as a Biller ID
- Enter Bill Number that you received before
- Type 1000 BDT as an Amount
- Now type your PIN and complete the payment
- Instantly, you will get an SMS with Transaction ID
- Then go to the admission website and enter the TxnID by login to the application account.
- Select the Bkash option from the application website and type your Bkash account number and click on for the next step.
- After that, you will receive an SMS with 6 digit verification code.
- Then enter the code on the payment screen and go for the next step.
- Type your Bkash PIN number and complete the payment. After completing the payment you will get a confirmation SMS.
You can pay the admission test fee through Surecash by following 3 ways.
- USSD Menu
- Surecash App Login
- Direct Payment in the application website
Marks Distribution of PSTU Admission Question
According to the admission authority declaration, the admission test will be held on the MCQ test system. The MCQ test will be taken on 100 marks. Below we have added the admission test subject and mark distribution process.
- English – 10
- Zoology – 15
- Botany – 15
- Chemistry – 20
- Mathematics – 20
Note: For every wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted.
PSTU Admission Admit Card Download
All the candidates download the admit card from 20 October to 28 November 2020 on the official admission website. Before downloading the admit card candidate needs to upload their own passport size color photograph with JPG format and file size should be within 50 kb. After download, the admit card needs to print in A4 size paper and must be signed on the place of Student’s Signature.
The candidate will not be allowed in the exam hall without the admit card.
PSTU Admission Test Results
The admission test result will be prepared based on 200 marks. 100 marks come from the MCQ test and 100 marks will be taken by calculating SSC and HSC GPA mark. After completing the process PSTU admission result will be published within 5 December 2020 on the official website of Patuakhali Science and Technology University.