Sylhet Agricultural University Admission circular 2020-21 has been published on the official Admission website. According to the SAU admission circular, this year a total of 431 students gets chance to admitted on the undergraduate program. If you are looking for all the details information about admission notice then you can follow this post. Here we are going to describe all the related information for SAU admission requirements.
Sylhet Agricultural University
Sylhet Agricultural University is the second-largest government-financed agriculture university in Bangladesh. The university started its function on 2nd November 2006. It’s situated in the 6 km east part of the district town of Sylhet in Bangladesh. Currently, the university conducts undergraduate and postgraduate programs for interested students.
See the summary information of the university at a glance.
|Name of Content|
Summaries Information of SAU
Sylhet Agricultural University (SAU)
|Established||2nd November 2006|
|[email protected], [email protected]|
|SAU Library||Present Collection Books: 10525, Journals: 2310|
|Land Area||20.23 hectares (In campus) 4.97 hectares (Off-campus)|
|Residential Halls||7 (Male – 5 and Female – 2)|
|Chancellor||President of the Country|
|Vice-chancellor||Dr. Md. Matiar Rahman Howlader (Present)|
Faculty Wise Subject List
At present, the university consists of 47 differents subjects/departments under 6 faculties. The most promising characteristic of this university is that there is no session jam in academic activities. Here we have mentioned all the faculties and subject list below.
(1) Faculty of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences
- Anatomy and Histology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Microbiology and Toxicology
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Animal Nutrition
- Livestock Production and Management
- Dairy Science
- Poultry Science
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Surgery and Theriogenology
(2) Faculty of Agriculture
- Agronomy and Haor Agriculture
- Soil Science
- Crop Botany and Tea Production Technology
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology and Seed Science
- Agricultural Extension Education
- Agroforestry and Environmental Science
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Basic Science and Language
(3) Faculty of Fisheries
- Aquatic Resource Management
- Coastal and Marine fisheries
- Fish Health Management
- Fish Biology and Genetics
- Fisheries Technology and Quality Control
(4) Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Business Studies
- Agriculture Economics and Policy
- Rural Sociology and Development
- Agricultural Statistics
- Agricultural Marketing and Business Management
- Agricultural Finance and Banking
(5) Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agricultural Construction and Environmental engineering
- Food Engineering and Technology
(6) Faculty of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering
- Plant and Environmental Biotechnology
- Animal and Fish Biotechnology
- Pharmaceuticals and Industrial Biotechnology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Biochemistry and Chemistry
Eligibility of the SAU Candidate
Anyone from Bangladeshi or any foreign country Science discipline students can apply for SAU admission 2020-21 academic session undergraduate program. Here we have given the admission circular requirements below.
- HSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2019/2020
- SSC/Equivalent Passing Year: 2017/ 2018
- Applicant should be Science Group in Both SSC & HSC and must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 and a total GPA of 7.00 in both SSC and HSC without 4th subjects.
- A total of 431 students will be eligible to admit in the SAU Admission.
Important Dates and Information of SAU
- Application Starts: 10th September 2020
- Application Ends: 15th October 2020
- Admit Card Download Time: 20th October to 28th November 2020
- Seat Plan Date: 25 November 2020
- Admission Test Starts: 30 November 2020 Saturday (11:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Admission Result Publish Date: Before 5th December 2020
- Merit List Candidate Admission Date: 10th December to 11th December 2020
- Waiting List Result Publish Date: 14th December 2020 (Saturday)
- Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 17 December 2020 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- 2nd Waiting List Result Publish: 19 December 2020
- 2nd Waiting List Selected Candidate Admission Date: 19 December 2020
- Class Start: Admission authority will be informed on the SAU official website.
Sylhet Agriculture University Admission Circular 2020-21
SAU admission circular 2020-21 academic session is available now. You can download the admission notice from our website.
How to Apply for Sylhet Agriculture University
If you are interested to apply for Sylhet Agriculture University Admission then you need to visit the SAU official admission website. See the application process below.
- At first, visit the official admission website https://admission-agri.org/
- Fill up the application form accurately and submit.
- You will get a Bill No and use it when you pay the admission test fee.
Note: Use your own mobile number so that you will get all the important information on this number through SMS
How to Pay for the SAU Admission Fee
According to the SAU circular, there are three ways to make the payment for the Sylhet Agriculture University Admission Test. You can pay through Rocket, bKash, and SureCash. See the payment procedure below.
Sylhet Agricultural University Admission Test Question Pattern
The admission test will be taken on 200 marks. 100 marks for MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) and 100 marks will be counted from SSC and HSC results. See the admission test question pattern for SAU admission below.
- English – 10
- Math – 20
- Biology – 15
- Chemistry – 20
- Botany – 15
Note: For each wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deducted from the total marks. So you have to be careful about the admission test to get admitted to Sylhet Agriculture University for 2020-21 undergraduate academic sessions.
Sylhet Agricultural University Admit Card
All the applicant will be eligible to download the admit card from the SAU website from 20 October to 28 November 2020. Before downloading the admit card candidate should be uploaded own passport size color photograph that must be in JPG format and file size maximum of 50 kb. After download it, the applicant need to print in A4 size paper and must be signed on the place of Student’s Signature. Without admit card, the candidate will not participate in the admission test.
SAU Admission Result
This year Admission test will be held on Saturday, 30 November 2020 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM and the SAU admission result will be published within 5 December 2020 on the official website of Sylhet Agriculture University. The result will be prepared based on 200 marks. 100 marks will be counted from admission test and another 100 marks have to select on SSC and HSC result.
Was this article helpful? Clap to show you liked it. This will inspire us to write more. Check what we are up to on Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.